Jenny Zanatta is a graphic and environmental designer at Shea in Minneapolis, where she specializes in restaurant design.
Notable projects include:
- Bellecour - Wayzata, Minn.
- Surly Pizza Upstairs - Mpls, Minn.
- Bat & Barrel - Minnesota Twins Ballpark
- Mercy - Mpls, Minn.
- Valhalla Lounge - Minnesota Vikings Stadium
- Sencha Tea Bar - multiple locations
Growing up in the Twin Cities, Jenny has always had a passion for design and perfectionist nature. She attended the University of Minnesota and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design.
In her free time, you'll find her in antique shops, working on her 1936 house, practicing yoga, and indulging in great food with better whiskey.
Jenny currently lives in Minneapolis with her husband, their two cats, Lily and Frank Black, and their weirdo dog, Alastor.